Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's go bloggin'...

Upon finding out we were expecting, I have heard over and over that life goes so fast especially with a baby.  I am starting this blog to try to capture as many memories as possible.  I have also been warned about pregnancy brain and forgetting many things, so I want to try to document as much as I can to remember everything. I have enjoyed scrapbooking ever since I had to do a senior scrapbook in high school, and I want to use this like an online scrapbook, and I hear you can print out your blog each year as a book. 

Proud Mother-to-be

Excited Parents-to-be

Proud Father-to-be

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! You've joined the blog world!!! Very excited for your expected arrival. What a great Christmas gift!!!

    And yes, my blog books are my most treasured "things" i think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't believe everything you hear, or it will happen to you! Everyone is different, and I am glad I was! At age 39-40 when expecting Timmy, I never missed a day of work at Sprint or for our building company, while the younger moms struggled with sickness and turning green at the sight of my ever needed tuna salad on whole wheat. I wonder what your craving or strong desire will be....

    ReplyDelete