Friday, February 28, 2014

Double Date Night

Brian and I had a double date night with his mom and step-dad. Jake stayed home with the fabulous babysitter, Katelyn who goes to our church. Jake loves hanging out with Katelyn and flirting with her. It is so nice to be able to go out and enjoy some adult time knowing Jake is in good hands.

Candy and Alan met us at our house to see Jake for a few minutes before we headed to dinner at a new restaurant, The Georgia Pine. This places serves only things made or grown in Georgia ~ and it did not disappoint. We all enjoyed our meal and drinks (Candy and I enjoyed yummy water and Brian and Alan enjoyed a local brew!)

After dinner, we headed to the movies to see "The Lone Survivor." A great movie, very intense and action packed. It is based a true story about a group of Navy Seals serving in Afghanistan. It was well done, and really makes you appreciate how tough our military is!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm Heather and I have a question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete