Thursday, September 13, 2012

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 Weeks
Baby Movement: Yes ~ Lots of movement!  Brian has been able to feel Jake moving at night when we are laying in bed.  No kicks yet though. 
Maternity Clothes... Yes.  I can still wear my old clothes, but the maternity clothes are quite comfy, and I have them so I figured I might as well wear them.
Sleep: No complaints!
I loved... This week I was driving home from work and Jake seemed to be using my shunt (in my abdomen) as either a foot rest or a pillow and it was hurting me!  I was talking to Brian on the phone and I told him, "You need to tell your son to move over and not hurt mommy."  Brian was on speakerphone so he told Jake to move and Jake did!  At least he is listening to daddy now... we'll work on him listening to mommy also!
Some highlights from the week... Friday we went and saw our niece Mackenzie cheer at the high school football game.  Saturday, Brian and I went to the Yellow Daisy Festival ~ we bought our first thing that says Jacob ~ a wooden picture frame.  Also Saturday Brian went with me to register at Target and we went and picked up paint samples for Jake's nursery.  Sunday, we went to Sunday School and then had Brian's family over for the Falcons game.  Monday, I started going back to the library each week with my friend, Jessica, because another class for my doctorate program started.  Wednesday night was church with the Freshmen girls which is always entertaining! 
How have I been feeling... Really good! 
Food cravings: Still bagels and cream cheese. 
Looking forward to: A weekend with family... Saturday we are having my family to the lake to celebrate my sister, Andrea's birthday.  Then Sunday we will be going to Decatur for our niece's (Kylie) baptism.
This week seemed to really fly by.  It seems like I was just writing about 24  weeks!  Fall Break is coming up soon and I cannot wait!  I plan on getting a good bit of our nursery done.  I think I might attempt painting some stripes... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment