Thursday, November 1, 2012

32 Weeks



How far along? 32Weeks
Baby Movement: I don't think Jake is sleeping much because he moves a lot!  I am really starting to feel him poking out on my sides!  So cool to feel either a hand or foot when I press on my side.
Some highlights from the week... Friday: I took the day off work to go to the doctor for a check up.  Everything checked out good (after having to wait an hour ~ first time ever really having to wait~  Of course when we have some place to be!)  After the doctor, we headed over to Brandon and Lindsay's to load our stuff in their car and head to Jacksonville for GA/FL!  Kylie was excited to see Uncle Brian of course! 

Hurricane Sandy was off the coast in Jacksonville, so it was quite windy when we arrived but just being by the beach put a smile on my face!  We were able to sleep with the balcony door open to the beach and it was wonderful to hear the crashing waves!


Saturday: we headed down towards the stadium to tailgate.  Still a little windy, but overall the weather was great and the tailgating was great! 




I am not a big fan of crowds so I did not want to go into the game, so I headed back to the hotel with Lindsay's mom and Kylie while Brian and the others went to the game.  We enjoyed the game on tv ~ especially since UGA won!!! 2 years in a row!  After the game, I met up with my friend Katy and her fiance, Scot for dinner. 

Sunday: left Jacksonville and headed home.  Always sad for me to have to leave the beach!  I then headed to church to help with Trunk or Treat.  The Class of 2016 girls had decided to do a Hollywood theme, so I helped them get ready and then helped pass out candy.  It was so cute to see all the kids.  I cannot wait to take Jake to the Trunk or Treat next year!

Monday: I rushed home quickly to make some cookies for some friends in Sunday School that recently had a baby and another friend from church picked the cookies up to take them to the couple.  I could not go and visit them because I had to go to the library and take a quiz ~ I got a 100 though!

Tuesday: Brian and I have been talking about how I have been so busy with something to do every night and how I probably need to slow down some.  So I wanted to make sure I was home with him to have time to make a nice dinner for the both of us.  I also had the idea to make a Halloween shirt for Wednesday, so I had to pick that stuff up after work.  I was able to get the craft supplies, make dinner, enjoy some time with Brian, and make my shirt.


Wednesday: Halloween!  I wore the shirt I made to school and it was a hit!  After work, we went to Brian's dad's house to see our nieces dresesd up for Halloween and hang out for a little while.  His dad had made some Brunswick Stew so Brian and I enjoyed that while the kids went trick or treating.  I wanted to get back to our house in time to pass out some candy to kids in our neighborhood.  We got home a little after 8pm and most of the trick or treaters were done, but we did have 2 groups come by (the first group had about 15 kids!) so I was excited for that.


Thursday: 8 months today!  I can't believe it!

How have I been feeling... GREAT!!! I am so thankful!  A couple of days this week, I really did not feel like going to work even though I felt fine because I just want to stay home and get things done here.  I could not imagine feeling bad and sick on top of working and trying to get things ready at the house.
Food cravings: Hot Apple Cider.  It has been a little chilly in the morning, so I have been enjoying using our Keurig each morning!
Looking forward to: Two baby showers this weekend!  One given by my Fab 5 friends (friends since middle school) and one given by Christi Cope (the reason I met Brian!!)
Prayers... For my dad as he is having back surgery tomorrow morning.  He broke his back years ago after a lady ran a red light and hit him on his bicycle.  It started to cause him problems recently and surgery was needed to fuse some discs.  The surgery should be about 4 hours.  We pray all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment