Tuesday, October 23, 2012

30 Weeks!

A little behind on posting this...



How far along? 30 Weeks (on Thursday, October 18)
Baby Movement: Yes ~ It is so crazy and cool to just be sitting there and seeing my stomach moving around!
Sleep: Still pretty good.   
Some highlights from the week... Saturday ~ I went to my first consignment sale at the Horsepark in Conyers.  I enjoyed it ~ though looking at the little girl stuff for my nieces was more exciting that looking at little boy stuff.  Jake's pile was much smaller than the piles for my nieces!


Brian and I painted nursery furniture in the afternoon.  We were given some hand-me-down pieces and decided to paint them dark blue so they would all match. 





Sunday ~ Went to Sunday School.  We are discussing a book by Andy Stanley "When Work and Family Collide" and it has been a great book for us as our family will be growing soon.  It really has helped to put things in perspective and remember what is most important in life.  Monday ~ Went to the library and got some work done for Walden.  Tuesday ~ had a meeting at the county office to discuss insurance and short term disability. My school system is going wtih a new company and program January 1, so if I do not have Jake by December 31, then I will not receive any short term disability money!  Not too happy, but I am just now focusing on the positives and praying Jake comes on time!  I had a little talk with him about how mommy does not like late and how mommy doesn't like losing money!  I hope he was listening!  Also, watched the second presidential debate with Brian (well some of it ~ I went to bed) Wednesday ~ not my favorite day at work!  I had a parent meeting for 2 hours.  I was exhausted by the end!  I was glad to end the day on a high note at church with the Class of 2016 girls ~ they always bring a smile to my face!  We celebrated Brooks' birthday ~ she's the other leader with me.  I made cake pops for the first time.

Thursday ~ I went to the Henry County Teacher of the Year banquet with Christi Cope to cheer on my friend and coworker, Tracie Grogan.

How have I been feeling... Pretty good. 
Looking forward to: My first baby shower on Sunday, October 21.  My wonderful sisters-in-law are hosting it for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment