Saturday, August 18, 2012

21 Weeks

How far along? 21 Weeks (and 2 days)
Maternity clothes? No. I don't think it will be much longer though until I start wearing them!
Am I Showing... Oh yeah!  I think this was the first week that you could tell I was pregnant every single day!
Sleep: I am sleeping well.  I am getting used to the whole sleeping on my side thing.  I have not had any more shoulder pain since I stopped sleeping on my stomach so that is wonderful.
It was fun being pregnant this week... When my mom and I went to Babies 'R' Us to register.  Baby stuff is so cute!  There is a lot of it though!  I was really tired and my feet really hurt!  Also, it is very true about the selection for boy stuff being MUCH LESS than the selection for girl's stuff!  Another fun event this week was starting the DIG (Digging into God) Class of 2016 girls group at church.  They are a fun group of girls and I am so excited to work with them each week!  They even started talking about babysitting our little guy! YEAH!
Exciting Moment... Discussing nursery ideas with my parents.  My plan is to have the nursery painted and decorated by the end of September ~ my fall break.  My dad happens to be home all that week so he is going to help.  I had dinner with my parents Thursday night and we sat and discussed ideas.  I can't wait to get started!
How have I been feeling... I have been feeling pretty good!  I have not had any headaches during the week since I have been back to work!  I started to get a bad headache while in Hilton Head last weekend, but a little caffeine made it go away!  Brian and I were then able to enjoy ourselves and dance the night away!  I wonder what Baby Boy thought of that day... started the day jumping waves in the ocean and ended the night dancing!
Movement: Still feeling just the wave-like movements.
Food cravings:  I enjoy roasted salted almonds and dried pineapple every afternoon on my way home from work.
Happy or Moody most of the time: So happy!  School is going well and all the teachers and students are so excited for me and Brian!
Looking forward to: Another doctor's appointment on Tuesday.  I like going to these appointments and just checking that everything is good.  Busy week coming up with meetings afterschool, church, hanging out with family, and BUNCO!

No comments:

Post a Comment