Thursday, August 2, 2012

19 Weeks


How far along? 19 Weeks
Maternity clothes? No.  Another friend gave me a tote full of her maternity clothes, so I have 2 big totes now so I should be good to go when I need them.
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Still sleeping well and sleeping on my stomach still. 
I felt pregnant when... I had to sit down after the first hour of open house today meeting my students.  There are definitely more moments when I feel pregnant.  I can tell a change in how I even walk sometimes.
Movement: I think I felt a little kicking or pushing this morning.  Pretty cool!
Food cravings:  I really like Subway!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I seem to be getting hungrier more often and if I don't eat right away I feel weak and sick. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes.  Though when I showed up Monday for preplanning several commented that I must have left my baby at home because they didn't think I was showing much!
Gender: BOY!!!  I still am surprised by this sometimes.  Today at open house though I kept seeing some adorable little brothers of some of my students and that made me really excited to have a little boy. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Really happy!
Looking forward to: Deciding on a name for sure.  Decorating the nursery.  Brian and I cleared out the room that we will use for the nursery this past Sunday.  We plan on painting and doing the nursery during my fall break in September.  I think I am going to do a nautical theme for the nursery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment