Sunday, July 29, 2012

18 Weeks






At the beach with some of Brian's family, I was 18 weeks here on Thursday, July 26!
The most exciting part of this week was finding out that Baby Lunsford is a boy!!!




The last ultrasound we had said girl so hearing 'It's a Boy!' was a big surprise! I literally started laughing because I was in such shock! Everything I pictured about having a baby involved pink and little dresses and hair bows!!! My thinking has now changed to trucks, bugs, and sports! Oh my!! We are beyond excited though and I can't wait to meet our little boy! Exciting that the Lunsford name will continue on!!



I love this little foot picture!



We found out Tuesday morning about our baby boy and it was so hard to not share the news! Brian and I had already decided to wait until we were at the beach to share the news with them. We decided to let our niece and nephew open a big box that would either have pink or blue balloons.



We arrived Wednesday night so it was too late to open the box then outside, so the kids had to anxiously wait until morning.









It was so much fun being able to see and hear everyone's reaction when the blue balloons flew up! Brian's mom and sister had predicted a girl so they were genuinely surprised and very happy! We have seven nieces and only one nephew (who is 8) so it is time to have a little boy around! This will be the first grandson for my parents!






Some reactions when people found out we were having a boy...
My sister, Andrea... 'A boy? We don't know what to do with little boys!'

Brian's sister, Brittany... 'oh my god! A boy! Oh my god!'

My niece, Emily Grace... 'A boy? I don't like boys. They just like spiderman and make so much noise and they just run around everywhere. Can't you just have a girl?' I'm sure she'll end up loving being able to boss a little boy around!!

My niece, Annistyn (she's 2) when we pointed to my stomach and told her there was a little baby boy inside... 'Open it up, I want to see him!'

My mom... 'Oh yeah, Mimi can't wait to start buying boy clothes now!'

We need help with boy names though! We need suggestions!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment