Thursday, July 19, 2012

A wonderful Wednesday!

I started the day at Jackson Lake with some great girls I work with. One of the teachers, Tracie, moved last year to the lake and invited us all down for a girls day!
We had a great time on the paddle boat (that's quite a work out!), boating, chatting, and talking about how we are NOT ready for summer to end!










After leaving Jackson Lake, I headed to Conyers to watch my niece, Kylie! I picked her up at the office, and took her to Candy's (Brian's mom) house.





Kylie fell asleep in the car right away and continued to sleep for another 30+ minutes at the house.





She woke up a little scared and was not happy that her mommy or daddy was not around! We took many walks around the house, read some books, I sang (she was not a fan!!), and danced. Grandmother Candy came home and we took Kylie out to swing and she liked that, but it was so hot out, we went back inside. Soon after Kylie's mom, Lindsay, came and Kylie was all smiles! She is a very sweet baby!

We then celebrated Candy's birthday at her house after everyone else got off work. Brian's family is pretty big, so all events are big gatherings! It's fun though!








































We are blessed to have such great families!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment