Thursday, July 12, 2012

15 Weeks




15 Weeks... We were at the lake last week when I was at 15 weeks so I am a little behind on this. 

How far along? 15 Weeks on July 5
Total weight gain/loss: I don't know!  I went to the doctor and they told me how much I was then, but I don't remember my weight when I started so I am not sure.  I will ask next time at the doctor what my first weight was.
Maternity clothes? No! I did get some more maternity clothes though from my friend, Melinda, so I should be good to go when I do need them. 
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: I've been sleeping great!
Best moment this week: Spending the 4th with family and friends at the lake and then having some time with just Brian down there.
Miss Anything? Can't think of anything.  My friends had a couple of drinks at the lake the other day and at first I though aww I can't have a drink, but then I never really drank much anyways so it didn't really matter.
Movement: Nope!  I'm ready for that though!  That will be so exciting!
Food cravings: Bagels with cream cheese!  I had this on our cruise and I have wanted one every day since!
Anything making you queasy or sick: I don't really have a desire for streak right now. 
Have you started to show yet: A little. 
Gender: Nothing definite yet.
Belly Button in or out? In
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  Brian thinks my mood in the summer is always excellent so it's a combination of enjoying summertime and excited about being pregnant!
Looking forward to: I am very anxious to know for sure our baby's gender!  I cannot wait to share with our family and friends and then start planning the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment