Friday, August 24, 2012

22 Weeks




WE OFFICIALLY HAVE A NAME...
JACOB BRIAN LUNSFORD!!!

How far along? 22Weeks (and 1 day)
Maternity clothes? No. I did wear the bella band two days this week to work though! 
Weight Gain... 14 pounds!!!  Though the doctor said that my belly is still measuring small though because I am tall.
Am I Showing... Oh yes!  It's exciting though.  Many ladies at work are already asking to rub my belly. 
Sleep: Still GREAT!!!
It's fun being pregnant... and looking at nursery decor.  I have decided on a nautical theme so I spend a lot of time on google and pinterest getting ideas!
Funny moment this week... At church on Wednesday night with the Class of 2016 girls, we were playing a game where you had to switch chairs if a question applies to you.  One of the questions was "have you not had your first kiss?"  I got up to move chairs and the teenage girls were like ummm wait a minute, you're pregnant though!  We all got a good laugh! 
Exciting Moment... Officially deciding on a name!  Jacob Brian Lunsford is our little guy!  We will call him Jake!  It's exciting to have a name and not have to call him little guy, buddy, or baby boy all the time anymore!  Everyone in our family seems to like the name, so we are excited!  And, I haven't had any students that were named Jacob that were bad so that is a plus!!!
How have I been feeling... I was sick Monday and had to miss work.  My own fault though for eating too many sweets the night before!  My stomach does not seem to be a fan of sugar anymore.  I need to learn to say no to sweets or stop after a bite or two! I feel great though otherwise.  I did go to the doctor on Tuesday and I had high blood pressure and protein in my urine so I have to go back again this coming Tuesday so they can run those tests again to check for preeclampsia.  Praying that everything is good this week!
Movement: Definitely more movement everyday.  No kicks or hard jabs yet though.  Jake has decided that he likes my right side more now where my shunt is though so that hurts some.  I try to tap my belly and lean to the left to try to get him to move over. 
Food cravings:  Cinnamon Apple Sauce.
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!!!  Things are going so well for us!
Looking forward to: Having some girl time at my mom's with my sister and nieces tomorrow.  Though Emily Grace said it was not girl time "because Gigi is bringing that boy!"  She still is not so sure about a boy cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment