Friday, August 31, 2012

23 Weeks




How far along? 23 Weeks (and 1 day)
Baby Movement: Oh yes! I have been feeling Jake in my ribs and against my sides.
Sleep: Some nights good, some nights just okay this week.
It's fun being pregnant... And getting to park in special expectant mother parking spaces!! I registered at Buy Buy Baby this week, and I enjoyed taking advantage of those parking spaces!
Funny moment this week... Teaching 7th grade is always an adventure... The kids are so funny! One boy asked me this week when I was due and I told him December 27 and he responded with, 'Oh good. We still have some time before you get mean and crazy like other pregnant ladies!'
Exciting Moment... Ordering our nursery bedding! We are doing a nautical theme and I found some bedding online that I liked. I was very pleased with it when it arrived! I like it better than the online picture I had seen!!
How have I been feeling... Sunday was probably one of the worst days I have had since being pregnant. I spent the night in McDonough at mom and dad's because Andrea and her girls were there. I woke up around 2am with a lot of pain on my right side by my shunt. I tried taking some different medicine and moving around, but nothing helped! Jake must have been sleeping and comfy and didn't want to move! Finally around 9am the pain let up. It was off and on then throughout the day.
Doctor... Went back to the doctor again this week so they could check my blood pressure and protein in urine again since it was a little high last week. Everything was fine this week though!!
Food cravings: Tomatoes on my sandwich at lunch with a little mayo! I've been making lunch for Brian and me every day this year.
Looking forward to: A weekend at the lake with family and friends. And... Having Monday off!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment