Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

We started the day at Brian's dad's house with his extended family. There were 40 people there! It's cool that his family is local and they can have these big events. I wish my extended family lived closer to have events like this. Jake was a hit with all the family members- even though he slept through most of it!
Kylie, Me, Lindsay, and Jake
Annistyn
Jack and Mac ready for brunch

Sweet Meemaw Lunsford
A big family Christmas!

I won the gift card lottery ~ thanks to Jackson's help!

Brian, Meemaw, Jake, and I 
Meemaw loves that the Lunsford name will live on

The whole group

The professional photographers
Me with 4 generations of Lunsfords!

We also celebrated with just the immediate family after the extended left.

Uncle Brandon and Jake

Santa Marty passing out his gifts

Jake is loving his first Christmas

Kylie wanting her little cousin to come out of his car seat and play!

Thank you Pawpaw Marty for the gifts ~ Love, Jake!

Enjoying our first Christmas as a family of three!

Pawpaw Marty and Kylie

The frame I made



Kylie and Aunt Gigi (me) ~ Kylie is wondering where Uncle Brian is!

Our happy boy 


Jackson in charge of the fire making sure we all stay warm!
Kylie and Jake are ready for the next stop ~ off to our house.  Funny the difference in size (they are 11 months apart)

We then headed back to our house to get ready for church. My family and Brandon, Lindsay, and Kylie were joining us for church. Brian's mom and Alan volunteered to stay home and watch Jake while we went to church.

After church, we all enjoyed some food and hanging out at our house. My mom for years has always had a spread of appetizer food ready for Christmas Eve night. Last year, Brian and I decided we wanted to start hosting.
Our spread of food ~ I kept mom's tradition and had all the same food prepared.


PopPop (my dad) and Avery Joy

Grandmother (Brian's mom) and Jake



Christmas Eve night group shot at our house ~ Lunsfords, Harrisons, Schuppes, McCulloughs

Christmas Eve night

Jake's face here makes me laugh 


Emily Grace loves holding her baby boy cousin


The dads and the kids

Emily Grace is going to be a great babysitter

Grandmother in heaven with her little angel

Uncle Brian and Aunt Gigi with Kylie

Emily Grace and Kylie


Grandfather (Alan ~ Brian's step dad) and Jake


Silent Night!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I want to hear about the gift card lottery--sounds fun!!! :)

    Jake is adorable!! Looks like y'all are adjusting well!!

    ReplyDelete