Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve


Brian has enjoyed being many wonderful places on New Years Eve ~ The Virgin Islands, New Orleans, New York City, but this year he enjoyed just being at home in Grayson with me and Jake!  I have never been a huge fan of New Years Eve ~ I don't like being out in the cold ~ so staying in was perfect for me!  Probably my favorite New Years Eve ever!


My handsome New Year's Eve date (one of them)
 I wanted to do something a little different and special for Brian and I for food that night...
Shrimp Cocktail for appetizer
Cheese balls (healthy because it used rice instead of flour)
I made lobster tails, crab cakes, cheesy garlic biscuits, parmesan green beans, and caesar salad
  I also made Oreo truffles and white chocolate covered strawberries, but I guess we ate them before we got a picture of them!
Happy New Year! It's 2013!

 These two pictures make me laugh.  I guess Jake was not a fan of the kiss at midnight!

Jake enjoyed his first New Year's Eve!  

No comments:

Post a Comment