Thursday, June 7, 2012

11 Weeks

How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs.
Size of baby: Baby Lunsford is about the size of a fig and 1 1/2 inches long
Maternity clothes? Not yet.  But, thank you to the friends that are letting me borrow their maternity clothes for when I do need them!  I did wear the Bella Band the other night with some shorts when we went out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well thanks to Tylenol PM. 
Best moment this week: Exposing our baby to country music at the "Brothers of the Sun" tour with Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw .  I hope Baby Lunsford likes country music because that is all I pretty much listen to now.
Cravings: Donuts!!!  I pretty much want them every day, but I have only indulged a couple of times!  One day I went in for 2 donuts and walked out with a 1/2 dozen, so I know it is something I can't do often.
Aversions: A couple of times I have not wanted food off the grill.  I felt bad since Brian was the one grilling and then I didn't want the food.  He didn't seem to mind the leftovers though for himself the next day.  Also, I feel sick if I have an empty stomach so I have snacks with me all the time.
Gender: Right when we found out I was pregnant, I really wanted a girl.  Sometimes now though I want a boy.  Brian is excited about either, just praying for a healthy baby.
Weekly Wisdom: Article emailed to me from "What to Expect" mentioned how the husband should do the cleaning.  I didn't read the rest of the article though because that was enough information for me!  HAHA!  I forwarded that article right to Brian!
What I miss: Sleeping through the night.  I used to never wake up, and now I am getting up usually twice to use the bathroom!
What I am looking forward to: Going on a cruise next week to celebrate our one year anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment