Monday, June 4, 2012

Wedding Memories

I knew I wanted to marry Brian soon after I met him, and I knew that our wedding day would be perfect since he would be standing up with me making those vows before God, our families, and our friends.  I was determined to not get stressed out or worry about little details throughout our entire engagement.  I was so pleased with how our wedding day turned out ~ thanks to our parents and friends everything was perfect!

My sisters and I and a couple of bridesmaids started the morning getting our hair done together.

While Brian and his groomsmen hung out and played pool.

We did some pictures before, and I am so thankful for my wonderful bridesmaids that really helped out a lot.

Brian's groomsmen were pretty great, too!

The ceremony was perfect, and here we are as Mr. and Mrs. Lunsford.  We couldn't be happier!

We were very honored that so many of our family members were able to join us for our special day!


Some of my favorites from that day at the church...

We then headed to our reception where we were able to get some beautiful outdoor pictures...



The perfect day continued into the night as we danced the night away...





Brian and I left the reception in his Pawpaw Lunsford's old car.  So special that Brian's great-grandfather had bought this car new back in 1955!

No comments:

Post a Comment