Friday, June 29, 2012

14 Weeks


How far along? 14 weeks, 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure.  I go to the doctor again Monday, so I will find out then!
Maternity clothes? No.  Still enjoying summer dresses and longer tank tops that I already had!
Stretch marks? Nope! :)
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, but I have had to up my Tylenol PM to 3 a night.  I've been staying up a little later, but then sleeping in until about 7.  Lately, I have only been getting up once in the night for the batrhoom.
Best moment this week: Hanging out with both my sisters together and my nieces Sophia Joyce and Avery Joy.  Oh yes, and my brother-in-law, Tony!  It is rare that we are all able to hang out as Jen and her family live in Germany!
Miss Anything? I miss being able to take the headache medicine I am used to.  My headaches have been really bad the last couple of weeks and Tylenol does not help much.
Food cravings: Nothing really lately. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I felt sick when I was on the side of  I-20 by myself with a flat tire last night, but that was probably just nerves!
 Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Not saying yet! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender officially and sharing it with others!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl
    Headaches are really common in pregnancy and are most often related to dehydration. Drink way more water than you think you need to and see if that helps!
    And melatonin is an all natural sleep aid you might want to try. Or you can try benedryl to see what works best!
    You're adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kelly! Yeah I think I do need more water- I've never been one to drink anything throughout the day- usually just at meals, but I'm trying to drink more now. It usually doesn't register with me that I'm thirsty!

      Delete