Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sharing the News...

Brian and I decided that we wanted to share the news about our pregnancy with our families on Mother's Day.  Then we had to decide on a creative way to share that news with them.  For Brian's family, we decided that he would make a video for his mom and at the end he would surprise them with the news.  It was so much fun watching his family's reactions to the news.  It was perfect.


For my family, we decided to give my mom a Mimi's brag book and I put pictures of my nieces in there and then had a slip of paper in the middle that said "Baby Lunsford Coming Soon December 2012."  It was so wonderful to see my family's excitement as well.

And for the facebook world, we just posted this picture with the caption "We're..."





No comments:

Post a Comment