Saturday, June 16, 2012

First Year Anniversary Trip...

Turned into a Babymoon Trip as well.

We started planning a trip for our one year anniversary before we knew I was pregnant. We went back and forth on where we should go- Europe again and visit my sister? We had such a great time on our first trip there and would love to go back. We also love the beach and wanted a relaxing trip. After we found out I was pregnant, we decided to forego Europe thinking it would be a lot with all the sightseeing we would want to do.

We decided a cruise was a good option for us. I have only been on one cruise before, and despite the colder weather, I loved it! I love all the cruise activities and the ease of someone else worrying about the transportation.

Brian booked a 7-day cruise to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten. We chose this cruise so we could ferry over to St. John while at St. Thomas. Brian lived in St. John for 6 months, so I'm excited for him to show me around.

I am really looking forward to some warm weather, sun, the beach, and most importantly just hanging out with Brian!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment