Thursday, June 14, 2012

12 Weeks


How far along? 12 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs. (well I don't really know since I have not been back to the doctor to be weighed... we'll just go with the same weight from last time!)

Size of baby: Baby Lunsford is about the size of a plum and is 2 1/2 inches long

Maternity clothes? Not yet. I'm thinking I might need to pack some when we go on the cruise with all the food to eat on the ship though!

Sleep: I sleep great for about 5-6 hours and then am up for the day.  I have been starting my days about 5am lately... not cool for summertime!  I pretty much have every newspeper (on my phone) read before Brian wakes up and he just loves all the news updates I give him.  I am like hey did you hear... and he is like no I've been sleeping!  I feel like his personal live news reporter every morning.

Cravings: Still craving sweets all the time, but I am trying to limit how much I eat as sugar makes my stomach and sides hurt.  I have to really think whether or not the sweet treat will be worth it.

Gender: Still don't know.  I am really hoping to find out next month!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't be too strict on restricting yourself from eating.  If you research what pregnant women should not eat, you are basically left with eating only vegetables and drinking water.  I feel (and my doctors agreed) that not eating a lot of anything one thing will be fine. 

What I miss: Some of my clothes fitting this week.  This in between stage of not being obviously pregnant but bigger than I was, is hard.  My clothes are getting a little tight, but I would look silly in maternity clothes right now.
What I am looking forward to: We leave this Saturday for a cruise to Nassau, St. Thomas, and St. Maarten.  While in St. Thomas we will ferry over to St. John where Brian lived for 6 months, and he will show me around. 

Showing at all? I think there is definitely a little pooch starting.  I can definitely tell, but some outfits show the pooch more than others.  It depends on the day if you can tell I am pregnant or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment